Dave & Janet just got back from another nice walk on the beach. The weather and ocean waves really help Dave feel good. They came back to a surprise, as for a split second they thought their convertible was missing from their driveway. Let me explain...
They haven't been using the convertible much, and since it's better to not let a car sit unused for too long, I volunteered to give it a spin now and again. I know, such a sacrifice it is for me to borrow a convertible in sunny San Diego, but I'm happy to do what I can. :)
After having a rough day last Thursday (the first day after chemo), Dave was feeling much better, and we were all hoping that was it. But then on Monday, he had another tough day. Sucks that you think you're starting to feel better from these drugs, and then there's a slight setback. Also strange that the side effects come in waves. But by Tuesday, Dave seemed to be doing better.
On a fun note, Dave & Janet splurged and got a nice new HDTV! Carl and I moved out the old TV and donated another older one. It is nice! So sharp and bright.
Carl flew back to the east coast yesterday. It was so nice having Dave's brother in town as they were able to spend some quality time together. Come back soon Carl!
They haven't been using the convertible much, and since it's better to not let a car sit unused for too long, I volunteered to give it a spin now and again. I know, such a sacrifice it is for me to borrow a convertible in sunny San Diego, but I'm happy to do what I can. :)
After having a rough day last Thursday (the first day after chemo), Dave was feeling much better, and we were all hoping that was it. But then on Monday, he had another tough day. Sucks that you think you're starting to feel better from these drugs, and then there's a slight setback. Also strange that the side effects come in waves. But by Tuesday, Dave seemed to be doing better.
On a fun note, Dave & Janet splurged and got a nice new HDTV! Carl and I moved out the old TV and donated another older one. It is nice! So sharp and bright.
Carl flew back to the east coast yesterday. It was so nice having Dave's brother in town as they were able to spend some quality time together. Come back soon Carl!
No comments:
Post a Comment