As Janet already beat me to the punch of posting Dave's amazing swim (she is fast!), I thought I'd add in a picture taken by Coach Hux. How happy does Dave look?
It was such an exciting privilege to swim with Dave again, after 7 months out of the water. Seriously, who else is able to get back into a swim workout, mere weeks after having major surgery? And he didn't just swim "a little"...he stayed in for 75 minutes, in the 1:30 base interval lane (only one lane slower than his typical pace).
To say Dave is an inspiration is an understatement. The best thing about it is he isn't just fighting the fight; he is refusing to let it stop him from living the life he wants to live, with his beloved Janet.
It was such an exciting privilege to swim with Dave again, after 7 months out of the water. Seriously, who else is able to get back into a swim workout, mere weeks after having major surgery? And he didn't just swim "a little"...he stayed in for 75 minutes, in the 1:30 base interval lane (only one lane slower than his typical pace).
To say Dave is an inspiration is an understatement. The best thing about it is he isn't just fighting the fight; he is refusing to let it stop him from living the life he wants to live, with his beloved Janet.

Wonderful News the best I have heard all day.
ReplyDeleteRuth & Richard Cullum
If you were any more handsome...I think I'd have to ask you out on a date!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! Makes me smile for a hundred reasons! John and Cathy
ReplyDeleteSo cool that he is doing so well and looking so happy! --Jo Wilson Wade
ReplyDeleteTo see the smile on David's face is the greatest. Janet thinking of you both. Love and spiritual vibes. Lenora.
ReplyDelete